Late Night Study: First floor will be open until 1:00 am, April 26th through May 14th.
Your one-stop resource center.
Butler Library's Information Commons brings together important services, such as assistance with research, computing, and writing, to help you successfully complete your academic projects. From locating journal articles to creating multimedia presentations, the Information Commons is your one-stop resource center.
Stop by the Help Desk in the wireless Information Commons lounge...
- If you need research help. The library website lists other ways to contact a librarian, such as by e-mail, telephone, or individualized research appointments.
- If you need Computer Help, assistance with usernames and passwords, or have questions about wireless access.
- If you want to borrow a laptop, digital camera, or other equipment.
Visit the Writing Help Center, just inside the large Creativity Commons computer lab…
- If you need assistance with writing or composition of any kind. The Writing Help Center is a service of the Information Commons in partnership with the College Writing Program.
Check It Out…
- If you have questions about borrowing books, overdue fines, media or reserve materials, ask at the Circulation Desk.
- The Information Commons in Butler Library includes the Bengal ID Card Office, group study rooms, and several computer labs with both PCs and Macs.