SUNY OER Impact Grants 2023-2024 Now Open
SUNY OER Grants up to $15,000 & $30,000
Grant Applications Now Open!
For More Information & Assistance from E. H. Butler Library Please FILL OUT THIS INTEREST FORM
THERE WILL BE A TEACHING & LEARNING CENTER INFORMATION SESSION HELD ONLINE ON THURSDAY, APRIL 20TH AT 3:15PM. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
If you cannot make the Information Session, please contact Chris Hulsman, Electronic & Educational Resources Librarian
2023 SUNY OER SERVICES IMPACT GRANTS PROGRAM
For 2023, selected institutions will be awarded SUNY OER Impact Grants to support significant advances in OER adoption, scaling, and sustainability in support of student success. There are two levels of grant funding – up to $15,000 and up to $30,000. Grants will be awarded for projects such as:
- Large-scale adoption of OER for high-enrollment courses and gateway courses with the highest drop/fail/withdrawal rates
- Departmental adoption of an OER in place of a traditional textbook for lower division course (100, 101, 102, 189, etc.)
- Creation of OER, such as open textbooks, adaptive courses, and ancillary materials
- Professional development supporting OER and open pedagogy
All proposals must be submitted by 11:59 PM May 5, 2023. Winners will be announced May 30, 2023 with a tentatively scheduled virtual kickoff meeting with grantees on June 2, 2023.
To apply for a 2023 OER Grant:
- Read the full Request for Proposal.
- Read the rubric peer reviewers will use to evaluate the grant proposal SOS Rubric.
- Ask your campus Provost or Chief Academic Officer sign an Attestation form.
- Complete the project SOS Budget form.
- Complete the SOS Course Impact Data form.
- Review the Word version of the application form for offline drafting Offline Application draft.
- Submit the online application.
The only method of submitting grant proposals is through the online application.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. OR Chris Hulsman, Electronic & Educational Resources Librarian