Rev. Austin Billerio, the third pastor of St. Joseph Church established St. Joseph Cemetery in May of 1920. Twelve thousand dollars was raised to purchase the initial tract of 11 acres. Today, the cemetery has grown to 17 acres of land. The cemetery constructed it's four mausoleums in 1982 and completed the most recent in November of 2007. There are approximately 13,000 graves, 1,968 crypts and niches for above ground burial.
The collection was scanned exactly how it is stored at the rectory. There are 3 files containing cemetery records. Each file is then organized alphabetically.