Skip to main content
Spaces: Hours, Building Access and Use
- Butler Library and StudyQuad: for the latest information on building and service hours, visit our library hours page. Need a space on campus to attend an online course? Alternative spaces are available in classrooms and computer labs.
- Academic Commons: the Library is the new home of the Academic Commons, including Accessibility Services, Advising, EOP Academic Center for Excellence, Math Center, Writing Center, and Tutoring Services. Please visit the Academic Commons homepage for hours and service information.
Building Access and Use
- Remember your Bengal ID Card and COVID-19 Daily Screening Questionnaire: to enter the library, you need to swipe your ID card at the check-in desk inside the main entrance off of the plaza.
- Masks must be worn at all times in all public spaces on campus, including the library.
- Limited spaces are available: only the main first floor of the library will be open, providing access to study space, computers, and printing.
- Please do not move furniture: furniture has been rearranged, removed, or taped off to keep our spaces safe for social distancing.
- Campus visitors: our building is open only to current Buffalo State College students, faculty, and staff. To protect the health and safety of the campus, visitors must follow the campus' updated Visitor Protocol.
- No eating: please enjoy food and drink outside of the building. The Cafe is open for pickup to-go orders only.
- Group study rooms: one person at a time may occupy a study room. Please wipe down space when finished using the disinfectant spray available in each room.
- Safety measures: signage, floor markers, stanchions, and other equipment will be used to direct traffic flow. Hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant spray will be available to support clean and safe spaces. Sneeze guards have been installed at service points.
- Color Printing is not available at this time.