Resource Sharing and Interlibrary Loan
Resource Sharing and Interlibrary Loan services will resume 9/8/20. These services are slowly coming back online throughout all of SUNY. Please be patient as we process a significant backlog of transactions.
- Expect delays in shipping and processing as staff will be reduced at this time.
- All incoming print materials will be quarantined for three days before being distributed.
- E. H. Butler resource sharing efforts will be focused on SUNY resource sharing through Primo. This remains the fastest and most reliable method to get print books. For more information on check out this guide: SUNY resource sharing
- Scanning of articles and book chapters may be delayed at this time.
- Books borrowed from other SUNY libraries through SUNY resource sharing will be available for pickup at the open hold shelf located between StudyQuad and QuietQuad on the first floor of the library.
- Patrons will use the Meescan self-checkout kiosks or app to check out books from this shelf.
- If you have questions, please contact the ILL Office at email@example.com. Email is the fastest way to reach us as staff will be distributed throughout the building and remotely.