Online Resources, Off-Campus Access, Remote Instruction Resources, Remote Disability Accommodations
- ALLsearch: find books, articles, and more! Use the filters on the left side of the screen to search for ebooks, articles, streaming audio or video, and other online resources.
- Research by Subject: browse resources by academic major or subject.
- Databases A-Z: we have hundreds of databases that provide access to online articles, video, and more.
- Accessing Databases Off-Campus: we provide access to multiple database subscriptions from off campus. Login using your Buffalo State username and password to access library resources.
- Persistent URLs: make sure library links in Blackboard are accessible by adding a persistent URLs to linked library content.
- Library Systems Overview & Troubleshooting: learn more about the library's catalog (ALLsearch, My Library Card), off campus access, and resource sharing, in addition to troubleshooting basic issues.
Remote Instruction Resources
- Instructional Design and Training has assembled an array of tools and training sessions to help faculty deliver classes remotely, engage students, and meet course learning objectives.
- The Teaching and Learning Center's Academic Continuity website can provide you with specific tools and resources to help make this transition a little easier.
Remote Disability Accommodations and Accessibility Resources
As we continue to operate in a remote learning environment, here are a few tips for making your content accessible and helping you provide disability accommodations for your students.
It is more important than ever that courses and materials are accessible. Please reach out to Student Accessibility Services and use the information provided on the Academic Continuity website to assist you.