Skip to main content

E. H. Butler Library, Buffalo State, The State University of New York

Archives & Special Collections: Highland Avenue Neighborhood Preservation Corporation [1980-1984]



The Monroe Fordham Regional History Center

Highland Avenue Neighborhood Preservation Corporation of Niagara Falls Records & Papers [1980-1984]

The records and papers of the Highland Avenue Neighborhood Preservation Corporation were assembled by Mr. Sandy L. Perry and turned over to the Afro-American Historical Association of the Niagara Frontier for microfilming in 1988. The papers were organized, indexed, and microfilmed by Michael Wilson (student at Buffalo State College) working under the supervision of Monroe Fordham (Member of the History Department at Buffalo State College). The papers cover the period 1980-1984.

The Highland Avenue Neighborhood Preservation Corporation was formed as a non-profit in 1978. All organizational activities were suspended in 1984.

Buffalo State logo
E. H. Butler Library, SUNY Buffalo State
1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222
Phone: (716) 878 6300
Fax: (716) 878-3134
Accessibility Policy